Flexible NdFeB Magnets is the strongest flexible magnet in the world, which was invented and patented in 2004 by Newlife’s sister company Golden South. Flexible NdFeB Magnets can be applied to motor, seneor, flat speaker, catches, holding and so on. It has been going into mass production for some famous companies.
* In lab, BHm=80 KJ/m3 (10.0 MGO)(isotropic), BHm= 100 KJ/m3 (12.5 MGO)(anisotropic)
In mass production, BHm=16~68 KJ/m3 (2.0-8.5 MGO) and can be multipolar magnetized freely.
* Working temperature fiom-40℃ to 120℃.
* Good flexible properties.
* Good stability and reliability, with have been proved by systemic testing.
* Shorter production process without complicated mould.
* Various shapes: long and narrow bars ,large area thin sheets, thin ring ,etc.
* Br, Hcj and hardness can be made to order.